Equipment: 9 sided dice, playing cards, tally 2-4 players
Rules: No cheating, no stealing cards, no walking on equipment
How to play:
- Take all the kings, queens, jacks, jokers and tens out of the deck.
- This game has to be played by subtraction.
- Put all of the other shuffled cards face down.
- Each player picks up one dice and rolls to get the highest number and whoever rolls the highest number gets to have their turn first.
- The player with the highest number gets to roll first.
- When they roll to get the highest number they have to pick up a card from the top of the deck and subtract the biggest to the smallest.
- You have the card down as quick as you can and the first person to say the right answer gets to subtract the number from 50.
- If it’s a draw you have to redo the turn.
- The first person to get to zero or past from 50 wins!
made by:anton and ferris