July 18

Goals For Term 3

Unit Goals: Extreme Weather

As a result of this unit, I will

Unit Learning Goal 1: Science

I will understand that sudden geological changes or extreme weather conditions can affect Earth’s surface: in the context of Tsunamis & Cyclones/Hurricanes.

Unit Learning Goal 2: Science

I will pose questions to clarify practical problems or inform a scientific investigation, with guidance, on tsunami’s & Hurricanes/ Cyclones.

Unit Learning Goal 3: Science

I will compare data with predictions and use evidence in developing explanations on my research of tsunami’s & cyclones/hurricanes.

Unit Learning Goal 5: Reading and viewing

I will Identify and explain how analytical images like figures, tables, diagrams, maps and graphs contribute to our understanding of verbal information in factual and persuasive texts.

Unit Learning Goal 6: Writing

I will Plan, draft and publish imaginative, informative and persuasive texts, choosing and experimenting with text structures, language features, images and digital resources appropriate to purpose and audience

Personal Learning Goals: During this unit, I will . . .

I will attempt to present my work better to an audience making it interesting and engaging while I still have all of the research and the facts. I will also try not to procrastinate and leave everything to the last minute!

Posted July 18, 2016 by anton2013 in category 2016, Reflections, Schoolwork