May 25

My Semester Goals and Future Goals

My Goals for This Semester:

I wanted to learn about how to determine ratios and scales and also how to find out the area of a curved shape. I also wanted to learn anything to do with science. To achieve these goals I could always ask anyone for help, I could put down every single note precisely so I remember them better and can always come back to them. I will not give up on anything that I do and I will always try hard on the subject. And I could think things through so I understand it more (like Thinking about thinking).

Here’s my reflection on my semester 1 goals:

I have not achieved trying to neither determine ratios and scales nor have achieved how to find out the area of a curved shape although I have an idea of it, but I am sure that later in the year we will learn about these. I have learnt a lot about science since our topic in term 2 was about the 3 states of matter which is under chemistry which is under science. And I have used all the strategies I set for myself like detailed note-taking, trying hard, asking for help and thinking about thinking.

And here’s My Future Goals for Semester 2:

I would like to learn about ratios and scales, how to find out the area of a curved shape and also how to convert between percentage, decimals and fractions. I also want to learn about how sound decibels work and also in the area of science a basics of how the human body works and especially how the brain works, stuff like what triggers emotions. I may like to work on a certain bit of key history in one term but not necessarily Australian history and lastly strategies used in narrative writing.

Posted May 25, 2016 by anton2013 in category 2016, Reflections, Schoolwork