October 13

5/6 Stop Motion Film Reflection

During this project we made a stop motion film which connected to the topic media which used our animals we made in art last term. Our team had completed our stop motion film. When making this film it was the first time I had used the iPad app and it was one of the first times I had made a stop motion film like this.  I think that our team worked well together and overall the end product was good but not the best. Our co-operation was pretty good but again not the best. The program that we used was good in my opinion it was easy to use and didn’t glitch or anything and I would recommend. If there was another assignment I would use the same program because it worked well. Our group might’ve not got what we all wanted but we worked well and evidence is how well I think we went with the end product. Nobody worked as a team captain and I’m pretty sure everyone got their own way somehow. The final piece was good it turned out how we wanted to but it could’ve had a better background and maybe make it more realistic. This  activity was good and it should be done again as I said before and probably use the same app but maybe use different types of characters like made in the art class.

Posted October 13, 2015 by anton2013 in category 2015, Reflections, Schoolwork