August 4

100 Word Challenge Week #39

I was with my little brother reading out a book for him but there was a page that wasn’t there before, but I read it out anyway. But it wasn’t normal it had a 5 slapped on the left hand side page and on the right it said “I wish I had known you when __________.” It was a bit weird but then some writing started to appear and said “Before the accident happened.” In my opinion this freaked me out and I was kind of going crazy but my brother was all neutral. In the bottom right hand corner it said “5.5.’05.”

Posted August 4, 2015 by anton2013 in category 100 word challenge, 2015, Schoolwork

3 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week #39

1. yasmin2012

Hi Anton,
    I liked how you made the character feel something, like fear and confusion bur compared it to his little sibling who was fine with it. I am still a little bit confused about what the date meant but when I figure it out I bet i will understand why!

YASMIN

2. antsclass

This was a creepy little tale…I wonder if 5.5.05 is anything like the devils number 6.6.6?- oooooooh!
    I particularly liked the powerful verb “slapped”. It made that sudden ‘5’ have much more impact.
    Speaking of impact- I would have left out “in my opinion” – I think putting that in reduces the impact of you being ‘freaked out’.
    Well done
    Ant