March 22

swimming carnival

Swimming carnival

We finally arrived with tents yellow, green, blue and red right before us. We scurried to the red tent because it was our house colour of course. After we got to the red tent we unpacked and watched the first event go by. After a few more events on freestyle came another freestyle event but on this event one of our finest competitors where racing. THEY BARRAGED ACROSS THE WATER TO FIRST PLACE. The backstroke events where on now events flew by until it was my first event a year 5 event even though I was a year 4! It was a backstroke event vsing an impressive swimmer best swimmer in Lawson! Cian. The starting sound happened and we swam I looked to my side and I saw cian next to me I suddenly bumped against the wall! I still saw him next to me but at the end won by 5 centimetres. The backstroke events ended and I heard ferris singing. It sounded good I went over and this is what I heard. We jump in the pool we beat the teams yellow green and blue we don’t need a parachute macarthur

(Beat box) macarthur (beat box) macarther. The house captains where there too after a while the house captains persuaded ferris to sing the song to the house and make it the house song. The team gathered and ferris sang the song to the and we practised it. Tait came up with an idea that after we sing the song he shouts out let me see your hips swing. AN THEN WE ALL POSE IT WAS A GREAT SONG BUT THE JUDGES PUT US IN THIRD PLACE.

Posted March 22, 2014 by anton2013 in category 2014 and 2013, Schoolwork